Position: Part Time Shipping and Receiving with Forklift
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $16 an hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday-9am-1pm (could eventually turn full time if desired)
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
Weekly Electronic Pay
Excellent Full time benefits once converted to permanent employee
Location: Northbrook, IL
Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking a Part Time Shipping and Receiving with Forklift Associate in Northbrook, IL for a growing family owned distribution company.
Job Responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities of the Part Time Shipping and Receiving with Forklift Associate:
- Conduct Shipping in MAS 100 ERP system, including picking product, labeling, COC, BOL, stretch wrap, fork-lift, reach truck, and facilitate the scheduling of shipments using the routing guidelines
- Physically able to lift 1 – 60-pound boxes to accommodate shipping and receiving.
- Review Open Order and Purchase Order report daily so that customer orders are shipped accurately and on time
- Ensure compliance with customer specific requirements identified in the customer memo notes within the MAS 100 ERP, including product identification, packaging, carriers, routing, and billing requirements.
- Receive products into MAS 100 ERP and create vendor payment voucher.
- Maintain inventory management in ERP and bin locations and conduct the annual physical inventory.
- Ensure the appropriate work environment organization, housekeeping, and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Be familiar with the Safety Policy and Objectives.
- Be familiar with the Quality Policy and Objectives.
Requirements of the Part Time Shipping and Receiving with Forklift Associate:
- ERP experience
- Experience in a distribution environment
- Fork-Lift / Reach Truck experience
- Good/Great math skills
- Live within 30-45 minutes from Northbrook
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in shipping/receiving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with flexibility and the ability to make decisions.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration or call 1-847-640-6618. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: Shipping & receiving, Forklift, Part time, Part-time, reach truck