Bilingual Spanish Administrative & Customer Service Specialist
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for a temp to permanent Spanish and English speaking Administrative & Customer Service Specialist in Des Plaines, IL. Ideally, but not a requirement, this person should have worked with vehicle licenses in a currency exchange, Secretary of State, or car dealership and/or be familiar with the processes of license work related to the buying, selling, and registration of recreational vehicles.
Schedule of the Bilingual Spanish Administrative & Customer Service Specialist:
Mon-Friday 8am-5pm with some occasional Saturdays.
Pay: $15-$16 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities of the Bilingual Spanish Administrative & Customer Service Specialist:
- Taking customer service calls and assisting with resetting passwords, voiding stickers, any other transactions, etc.
- Processing title and plate applications (as well as other types)
- Processing all paperwork manually
- Uploading, scanning many documents and keeping documents organized and sorted properly
- Logging work orders into computer data base
- Calling on missed applications
- Calling Customers to speak with them about making corrections on their applications
- Filing small boxes in the back room to be kept organized
Requirements of the Bilingual Spanish Administrative & Customer Service Specialist:
- Vehicle license experience, OR currency exchange experience required
- Very Detail-oriented
- Possess strong math skills
- Able to meet deadlines of 7-10 business days
- MS Word and Excel, skilled with web-based programs, speak with customers in Spanish and English
- Perform some light accounting work
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance from start of assignment
- Electronic payroll options
Associates interested in the Bilingual Spanish Administrative & Customer Service Specialist, please apply directly or contact our office at 847-640-6618.
Des Plaines, Illinois 60018
APPLY FOR JOB