Snelling has immediate openings for Warehouse Clerks / Forklift Operators in Elk Grove Village, IL. As a Warehouse Clerk / Forklift Operator you are responsible for ensuring the integrity of shipped and received goods by verifying and maintaining records of all incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the warehouse.
Pay Rate: $16 per hour
Warehouse Clerk / Forklift Operator shifts:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
off on Wednesday and Sunday
Warehouse Clerk / Forklift Operator shift Responsibilities:
- Examine contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, bills of lading and other records to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare material for shipping ensuring freight is properly packed, labeled and staged in designated areas with relevant documentation. Record shipment data, such as weight, space availability, damages, or discrepancies.
- Reports damages, shortages, or non-conformance of material and/or documents to specifications.
- Route material to designated areas in the warehouse using work devices, such as hand jack, hi-lo, packaging equipment. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse and cargo.
- Operate sit down forklifts to load and offload trucks.
Warehouse Clerk / Forklift Operator shift Requirements:
- 2 years of warehouse forklift experience is required
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment and driving a forklift is preferred.
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Associates interested in the Warehouse Clerk / Forklift Operator shift position please apply directly for immediate consideration or call our office at 847-640-6618.
Benefits of Warehouse Worker (General Laborers):
· Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance from start of assignment
· Electronic payroll options
· Casual Dress Environment
· Overtime available
· Opportunity to be hired direct by client for the right candidate
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: 1st shift, General Labor, Material Handler, Warehouse, Warehouse Worker / General Labor 1st shift, lumper, distribution, shipping, receiving, receiver, shipper, unload, unloading, forklift, fork lift, pallet, palletize, pallet jack, scanner, hiring immediately, immediately hiring, entry level
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
APPLY FOR JOB