Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $24-$27 based on experience
Available Schedule(s): 8am-4:30pm
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
Weekly Electronic Pay
Medical, Dental & Vision Discount Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Matching 401(k) Plan
Location: Bensenville, IL
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Full Charge Bookkeeper in Bensenville, IL for a family owned manufacturer. The Full Charge Bookkeeper should have five (5) years of Bookkeeping experience and /or a degree in Accounting. This company is expanding and looking for a loyal and professional individual who is excited about working in a highly stable, fast paced and growing industry.
Job Responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper will include:
- Prepare Monthly Financial Report for all assigned clients in compliance within established timelines and in accordance with GASB accounting.
- Perform detailed analysis, prepare, and present financial reports to owners monthly.
- Post deposits/receipts for all funds and reconcile bank statements for all funds monthly.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable
- Process payroll (including preparation of quarterly 941's, annual W-2's, W-3's, 940's and 1099's).
- Responsible for handling weekly payroll with outside payroll service.
- Process and ensure proper coding of payables, print checks, prepare digital and paper financial packets.
- Correspond in a timely manner with owners, employees, clients, attorneys, financial advisors, auditors, and other consultants.
- Responsible for bank deposits.
- Responsible for going to the post office as needed.
- Open all incoming mail and date stamp and disseminate to staff accordingly.
- Manage all temporary employee hours, fees, approval, and submission.
- CPA Certified a plus
- Full Charge Bookkeeping Experience: 5+ years (Required)
- QuickBooks Proficiency (Required)
- MS Office Proficiency (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills: Oral & Written (Required)
- Bookkeeping Certification (Recommended)
- Associates or higher Degree in Accounting: (Recommended)
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial data analysis
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Candidate must be highly analytical and able to multitask and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must have leadership skills to mentor, teach, and be approachable for cross-training
- Must have critical and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly organized, accuracy is critical, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Individual must be technically proficient in the digital world and capable of processing accounting transactions for multiple entities.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and work with staff and as a team to determine business requirements, functional requirements, and input/output requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work toward short timelines, consistently meet and work as required to resolve problems to meet hard deadlines, which may be impacted by unforeseen problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a calm and professional manner while involved in high volume transactions and stressful situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to recognize and resolve discovered discrepancies
- Possess a solid reputation for confidentiality and integrity
- Proactive approach to work
- Time Management is important as managing your workload becomes visible when you know how to manage your time properly.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration or call 1-847-640-6618. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: Full charge Bookkeeper, CPA, QuickBooks, Bookkeeping, Accounting
Bensenville, Illinois 60106
APPLY FOR JOB